Philip Pank Partnership is organised around providing Employer’s Agent, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Cost Consultancy, Principal Designer and site inspection services. All of our surveying and technical staff have extensive experience of working with Registered Providers and Local Authorities.
The technical knowledge needed to provide a first class service comes from the experience of a stable workforce, partners with a hands on approach and is backed up by a structured training programme covering industry developments, IT, contractual matters, safety and the like. The majority of our staff come to the practice with a surveying background.
Of great importance to us is the fact that over 45% of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years with a significant number of these having been with us for over 25 years. What we are especially pleased with is our success in recent years in training both surveyors and Principal Designer staff with many of them gaining professional qualifications in their field.
Key factors attracting quality staff:
- Four offices providing good geographical coverage without the need for huge commuting distances
- Good salary and holiday terms
- Excellent reputation within the industry
- Good training systems particularly for RICS qualification
- High level job satisfaction and a low rate of staff turnover
- Very flat management structure with no “glass ceilings”
- Open approach to staff selection, concentrating more on “fit” than merely paper qualifications
- Medium sized business providing a “family” atmosphere
- Relaxed management style and flexible approach to staff needs