Philip Pank Partnership is a firm of Chartered Quantity Surveyors with their main head office in Central London.
The practice was founded in 1936 in Norwich but with growing demand in the 1950s, the focal point shifted to London and the South East of England and where it has been established since 1956.
The need for staff based in the south east led to the opening of our satellite offices in Oxfordshire (opened 1997), Kent (2003) and Brighton (2014).
In the early years, our business was driven mainly by social housing and pension fund commissions and we are still working with the majority of our original clients to this day. This illustrates our reputation for mutual trust, reliability and performance, as well as our expertise in identifying, understanding and fulfilling our clients’ needs and targets. The practice’s business emphasis has now expanded and evolved to satisfy the rapidly changing needs of today’s property and construction industry, so we are now ideally positioned to carry out an extensive variety of commissions, from the smallest refurbishment contract to the largest of specialist projects.
The practice has grown steadily from its foundation and now employs over 60 staff, operating throughout the Southern half of the UK.